What is virgin coconut oil?
- Virgin Coconut Oil is made by extracting the oil from milk and water after cold pressing the liquid from the coconut meat. It’s unbleached, cold-pressed, and 100 percent natural.
- Virgin coconut oil is popular for a variety of reasons, including its pleasant aroma, flavour, potent antioxidants, healthful fatty acids, and necessary vitamins.
- To make virgin coconut oil, Mezhukkattil Mills only collects fresh, mature coconuts. Years of business experience helps a lot when picking the best coconuts grown in Kerala under the most favorable weather conditions. We extract virgin coconut oil through a cold centrifugation process, a cold pressing process with extractor extraction, and a country-scale fermentation process.
- Automatic filling machines with NIR (near infrared) testing facilities are used to perform induction sealing, jet coding, shrink wrapping, stretch wrapping, and other processes in compliance with world-class filling capabilities. We deliver in bulk requirements with a talented group of professionals with able supply chain solutions.
- Virgin coconut oil aids in the proper functioning of the thyroid and endocrine systems, as well as increasing the metabolic rate of the body, which aids in weight loss.
- The antioxidants in virgin coconut oil prevent inflammation, and the medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA) in coconut oil do not need to be broken down by pancreatic enzymes, therefore eating organic coconut oil relieves pancreatic strain.
- Virgin coconut oil hydrates and feeds the scalp with necessary proteins while also repairing damage to the hair, restoring its natural shine and beauty.
- Virgin coconut oil is high in Vitamin E and can be used to treat eczema and dandruff in addition to being a great face cleanser, moisturiser, and sunscreen.
- Extra virgin coconut oil contains a high level of lauric acid, which supports the heart by lowering total cholesterol and raising good cholesterol.