Try out our purest coconut cooking oil!
What is coconut cooking oil?
- Coconut oil is a type of edible oil that is produced from the wick, flesh, and milk of the coconut palm fruit.
- Mezhukkattil Mills picks only fresh and mature coconuts for obtaining natural cooking oil. Years of industrial knowledge come in handy when selecting the best coconuts cultivated in Kerala under the most favourable climatic conditions.
- Induction sealing, jet coding, shrink wrapping, stretch wrapping, etc., is done in automatic filling machines with NIR (near infrared) testing facilities in accordance with the world class filling capabilities.
- Our packaging capabilities encompasses state-of-the-art packaging technology with sophisticated supply chain solutions capable of furnishing products at exceptionally fast speeds. User-friendly and environmentally safe packaging that is resistant to most logistical and climatic risks, resulting in higher antioxidant levels, longer shelf life, and increased stability. All types of packaging facilities including microwavable PP bottles, intermediate bulk containers, barrels, jerry cans, and flexi tanks are available.
- The packaging process and supply chain solutions are analysed with the best in class analysers.
- Coconut oil, the key component in south Indian cuisines, is in high demand due to its nutritional qualities. We believe and practice in producing the best quality coconut cooking oil.
- Health-promoting fatty acid. They aid in fat burning, provide an immediate energy boost, and elevate good cholesterol in the blood, all of which benefit heart health.
- A key agent in the hair care regime. It has long been used as a hair-care oil and as a body moisturiser in skin care practices.
- Helps you lose weight. Coconut oil is easier to digest than other oils and provides all of the benefits associated with oil use. As a result, substituting coconut oil with other oils aids weight loss.
- Metabolic booster. Coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids that are easily digested. It aids in the digestion of food and offers immediate energy.
- Immunity Booster. Coconut oil has antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties, which aid to boost our immune system. Coconut oil’s MCFAs primarily kill microbiological organisms by disrupting their membranes, preventing viral assembly and maturation.