No more grating, grinding and straining! Our ready-to- use coconut paste has made it super easy!
What is coconut paste?
- Coconut paste is made by grinding the entire coconut (flesh and oil) into a smooth fudge-like paste. It’s sweet and delicious, and it’s perfect for desserts.
- Premium coconuts are collected from the most respected farms and used to make coconut paste. Using our innovative temperature-controlled technology, each coconut is hand-selected, dried, and crushed into a creamy paste, all while keeping to the greatest standards of hygiene and safety. It’s a nutrient-dense, simple-to-use, all-natural paste and is a pantry must-have.
- Our patented manufacturing process starts from selecting the best coconuts from the finest farms. Then we remove the moisture/water content from the flesh, retaining its goodness. The flesh is finely cut and made into a smooth and creamy paste for better infusion under 48 degree Celsius.
- Our packaging capabilities combine cutting-edge packaging technology with smart supply chain solutions that enable us to produce quality coconut paste quickly and efficiently. High antioxidant levels, extended shelf life, and greater stability result from user-friendly and environmentally safe packaging that is resistant to most logistical and climatic threats.
- Flexi tanks, intermediate bulk containers, barrels, jerry cans, microwavable PP bottles, and flexi tanks are among the packaging options offered. Best-in-class analysers are used to examine the packaging process and supply chain solutions.
- Enhances immunity. Coconut paste contains vital minerals. It does not contain cholesterol and is a source of fibre. Coconut meat contains phenolic compounds, which are antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative damage and enhances immunity.
- Boosts endurance and metabolism. Coconut milk is rich in medium-chain fatty acids, which are saturated fats that are easier to digest by humans than animal fats. These lipids, also known as medium chain triglycerides (MCT), have been shown to improve the endurance of trained athletes.
- Helps in weight loss. Eating coconut meat regularly can help you lose weight. Coconut meat contains medium chain fatty acids, which are linked to burning fat, so coconut paste can be added to the diet for best results.