- Coconut butter is a semi-solid white creamy paste made from the dehydrated fresh pulp of a mature coconut, mashed to a buttery texture. It comes in the form of a solid white block that can be stored at room temperature.
- Coconut butter is an exotic food and is becoming a hot commodity in the coconut world. It has a grittier texture than nut butter. It’s a delectable creamy coconut meat blend that can be utilised in a variety of dishes for flavouring. There is no added sugar, sweetener, emulsifier, colouring, or flavouring – just the pure white coconut flesh. It’s just the best coconut, ground into butter using our unique touch-free method.
What is coconut butter?
- Curries and sauces made with coconut butter are popular in Indian, Southeast Asian, and Caribbean cuisines. It is largely used in confectionery, sweets, sauces, ice creams, and beverages in the West. Many people enjoy eating it straight off the spoon or as a spread for toast or sandwiches.
- Coconut butter can be used in a variety of ways, including baking, bleaching coffee, smoothies, curry meals, and many more. Coconut butter is a best substitute for traditional butter, especially for Vegans.
Health benefits of coconut butter:
- Immunological booster. Coconut butter contains essential minerals. It does not contain cholesterol and is a source of fibre. It is also a good source of potassium. Coconut meat contains phenolic compounds, which are antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Improves your endurance and metabolism. Coconut flesh is high in medium-chain fatty acids, a form of saturated fat that is considerably easier to digest for humans than animal fats. These lipids, which are also known as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), help to improve endurance in trained athletes.
- Gives you better oral health. Antimicrobial properties are found in the fatty acids contained in coconut meat. These can help prevent infections caused by root canals and other dental problems. Coconut meat can help destroy some of the bacteria in your mouth, as well as protect your gums and teeth from infection and cavities.
- Aids weight loss. Eating coconut meat on a regular basis may aid in weight loss. Coconut meat contains medium-chain fatty acids, which are linked to fat burning, therefore coconut butter can be incorporated into the diet for better effects.
Mezhukkattil Mills extract 100 percent organic and vegan coconut butter and supplies to various multinational brands. Our multi-head scale weighing machines allow for high-speed filling. Our scales provide superior sensitivity, which ensures precise fill. Our packaging capabilities offer different packing costs, storage and dispensing options according to the requirements.