Mezhukkattil Mills furnishes the best in class coconut water in its purest form!
What is coconut water?
- Coconut water (also known as coconut juice) is the clear liquid inside coconuts. During early development, it acts as a suspension for the coconut’s endosperm during the development phase. The endosperm grows into its cellular phase and deposits into the rind of the coconut pulp as growth continues. Young coconuts’ liquid is frequently preferred to ripened coconuts’ liquid. Mezhukkattil mills produce 100% natural and organic coconut water for a variety of brands.
- We employ state-of-the-art packaging technology with intelligent supply chain solutions, allowing us to manufacture quickly. The easy-to-use and eco-friendly packaging can withstand most logistical and weather risks, increasing the level of oxidation resistance, extending shelf life and improving stability.
- In tropical nations, coconut water has long been a popular drink.
- Coconut water is 95 percent water and 4 percent carbs, with protein and total fat content under 1% each in a 100-millilitre volume, providing 79 kilojoules (19 kilocalories) of food energy. Coconut water includes trace levels of vitamins and minerals, all of which are less than 10% of the Daily Value (DV).
- Low in calories. Coconut water is low in calories and thus can substitute other high-calorie drinks and juices.
- Natural sports drink. Coconut water is an instant and natural energy drink that gives refreshment.
- Rich in essential minerals. Coconut water is rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium which is vital to the human body.
- Antioxidants. Coconut water is rich in antioxidants which protects our cells from damage and keeps it healthy.